Thursday, July 21, 2011

30 by 30 update: one more year


well, friends, it is my birthday. 29 whopping years old today. which means i have one year to complete my list. which means i need to get my butt in gear.

but here's what i got done the past month:

1) my last paper for my summer classes isn't due till tomorrow, but i [amazingly] did it early so i could enjoy my birthday. i have two [crazy busy] semesters left, and then i will be a master of students. or something like that.

11) the monthly cooking segment. i'm on pace with this one. which is logical, since i tend to eat at least once a month.

16) the book is certainly not finished, but here's the latest chapter if you didn't see it.

29) not surprisingly, as i finished up my classes, i also finished up several books: where you work matters, how colleges work, college of the overwhelmed, the idea of a Christian college, the Bible, and emotionally healthy spirituality. 6! so i am up to 24 out of 100.

so there you go. spending another birthday in a random place with random people. it's how i roll. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd be happy to knock a bunch of these off your list. :)

    3) Acapulco, this January. Greatest Hat Ultimate tournament in the world. Come.

    7) I can get you a job in the manufacturing sector....

    13) Does borrowing one count as "getting" ?

    15) DIBS! Buffalo Wild Wings, here we come.

    18) Any time

    21) Super Crazy Double Dibs! I know a car, too!

    24) Super Crazy Triple Dibs! I know a spot, too!

    25) I'm willing to blindfold you for 15, 18, 21, and 24. That qualifies for 25, right?

    29) I have some literature for you.

    ReplyDelete