yo, did you see this cuteness from my birthday? please.
with regard to the list, i don't have a lot of updates. i'm plugging away on my weekly items, although it was more of a challenge this week than it will be most weeks, i think. i put a good little dent in my running miles, and twice this week, i ran much faster than usual. so that's weird. (yesterday, i ran 3.64 miles at 8:06 pace...bizarre.)
i also went through heather's list to try and identify 31 items with which i might want to help. if you're not familiar with heather (she's my older sister) or her list, go HERE. you should probably just follow her and make snarky comments. she'd like that.
for the bulk of this week's post, though, i thought i should probably fill you in on what the heck is going on in my life.
at the moment, i am in my parents' house. i'm hanging out with b & d for the weekend. the past three weeks, i have been housesitting for my favorite grownup. but on monday, i will be back at travis & kelli's. which should be fun, since my room is currently being painted for baby squishy. and in two weeks, i am moving.
well, not yay to the moving part. but yay to everything it implies:
1) i will have a permanent residence for the first time since jennifer and i lived together. yeah, that was in 2010. remember my BLOG from back then? haha. :) (in the past three years, i have lived out of suitcases and boxes (and occasionally dressers) in the following places: mom & dad's, aunt betty & uncle jon's, adam & alicia's, aunt betty & uncle jon's, wigger, mom & dad's, asian holly's, mom & dad's, travis & kelli's, rich & heather's, and travis & kelli's.) ready. for. a. home.
2) i get to live with liz. nonstop shenanigans, most likely. and we will be neighbors with allyse and cam, which will be so fun.
3) i get to unpack all my books!!!!!!!!!!!
4) i get to organize an entire apartment. my heart is metaphorically exploding with joy about this!
5) we will live in pendleton, which is such a cute little town. you are all invited to come hang out. in fact, i'll probably invite you for a meal or a tea party or something else on my list. :)
five is enough, i think.
i am extremely grateful for the people who have housed me. but i am so excited for this next chapter. i would appreciate a lot of prayer in the next couple of weeks. if you know me at all, you are aware that my mind has gone into insane list-making mode (and not the fun kind of list). so i am trying to create lots of pauses and space in my days to remind myself to breathe and that the details will come together.
whew. i'll see you in a week or so. :)