ok, let's see...
1. i have a solid semester under my belt. i am pleased to announce i survived and am one step closer to my master's degree. woot. go wildcats.
2. my debt to my father is down to $2600. although i had a dream last night that i paid it off completely, so i'll ask him if that counts.
3-10. nothing to report.
11. 1/20 on the cooking blogs. clicking right along. for those of you not present for the photo blog last year, i think my december meal is going to be the same: corned beef for the fam. there will, of course, be pictures. or at least one.
16. i haven't finished my book yet, but i did work a bit on a chapter today. when it's typed, i'll post it on the blog. it's my goal to write two chapters over christmas break, so we'll see.
29. 7/100 books read
- interviewing in action
- theory and practice of counseling and psychotherapy
- 66 love letters
- gazelles, baby steps, and 37 other things dave ramsey taught me about debt
- the christian college
- the history of higher education
- press play
so there's your update. i'm sure you had nothing better to read on the internet, like FROOMMATE GETTING ENGAGED! yes, froommate, it's true. this update is dedicated to you.
and if i had any other picture in the world that was already online of the two of us, i would have used it. but...it's kind of fun to look at us 6 years ago and see what babies we were. haha. awesome.