here are some weirdo facts about me. in case it ever comes up in a court case or anything.
1) i pee in the shower far less now that i have my own than when i shared one.
2) picking out clothes to wear is one of my least favorite parts of every day.
3) i used to collect stamps when i was younger. i ordered them in the mail. i didn't care about their value--i just chose the ones i thought looked cool.
4) i abhor being called 'sweetie' and 'honey' unless it's by my mom. but she almost never does, either.
5) i like to make my brain work really hard, but not about important things.
6) i hope that a future life opportunity involves a farm or vineyard.
that's all i have for now.
for a future installment of weirdo facts, leave a comment with 'would you rather...'
for example: holly, would you rather eat rhubarb or pomegranates? the answer is pomegranates. yes, i would rather vomit violently from a food i am allergic to than eat rhubarb.