Thursday, May 26, 2011

what to do


last year, i followed a little plan to figure out the next step in my life. it was surprisingly effective. or it could have been that God had perfect plans laid out for me to follow if i was quiet and obedient. one of those. :)

anyway, in my whole figuring out what to do plan, i sent out an email to a bunch of people from various stages of my life. i asked these questions:

a) what are a couple of my weaknesses?

b) what are a couple of my strengths?

c) what are some things you know i am passionate about?

d) what is something you hope to see me do with my life?

some of you, dear blog readers, responded to this email. thanks for that.

tonight, i read through the responses, and they really made me smile. i was particularly psyched to see that i have grown (a crapload, if you want to know the truth) in many of the areas that were listed as weaknesses for me. and i felt really affirmed to see that i am really (and i mean REALLY) living out of my strengths and passions.

it was a good heart check for me.

if you didn't have a chance to respond to the email last february, i'd love to hear your thoughts now. (and if you did respond, let me know if you have more to share!) go ahead and hit me with the responses in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment