Friday, September 24, 2010

super exciting news!


i am pretty sure i discovered how to keep you updated on the progress of my book! if you're reading this in google reader, you'll never know what i did. so go to the real page.

if you look on the right sidebar below my profile picture, you will see the current hot mess of a book in progress. :) if i did it correctly, when you click on each chapter of the book, you'll be taken to docstoc, which should allow you to read what i've written.

assuming i figured it out, i'm pretty excited about it. this may also inspire me to create different sections for this blog...and that way, i'll have a cleaner archive system for people who just want to read my 'actual' writing and not just the nonsense that spews out of my head. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment