Tuesday, April 26, 2011

faith and school: the finish line is in sight

i have one paper left. it's nearly done. and then my first year of grad school is over. WHAT?! that's just crazy talk.

a year ago, i had just finished taking the gre and hadn't even officially applied to iwu. i was still in wisconsin. and now i live in marion, indiana. HA.

this has been a RIDICULOUS year. in the best sense of the word, of course. i couldn't possibly explain all the amazing things that have happened. as crazy and stressful as my life can be, i am totally in love with where God has me.

i thrive on the things i am learning--and yes, i realize i am an uber-nerd--and i cannot get over how sweet it is to see the real-life application right in front of me. i love being around and working with college students. they make me laugh, and they give me life. i knew that before i left wisconsin, but i get to be so intentional and so real with my students at indiana wesleyan. very, very awesome.

after one year of grad school, i am not only still here, but i am more fully alive than ever before. if anyone has been worrying about this decision, i am giving you permission to stop.

i'm where i'm supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment